i want someone to hug me. with their lips. on my lips..
i want someone to kiss me.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her."
do people actually go on dates or is that just on tv
petition for robin thicke to be launched into the sun
my sources say that that would be illegal, but the lines are blurred so let’s go with yes.
do you ever get that horrible feeling in your stomach because you can’t imagine anyone ever falling in love with you and wanting to spend the rest of their life with you
I apologize for the poor quality of most of these; they were all taken by me with my laptop camera.
I figured that I could get more action-y shots if I put it on video and I didn’t realize that it would kill the quality so much so I have about 10 minutes worth of video of me jumping and climbing on giant rocks in my back yard.
Do you live in Narnia?
You know when a fast angry song comes on that you know every word to and you’re in just the right mood that your eyes light up with the fire and angst of a thousand punk rockers and you just feel so alive
1. If someone treats you badly, never give them the opportunity to again.
2. If they cheat on you, they don’t love you. If they did, they wouldn’t have done something they knew would hurt you.
3. If you do someone wrong, say sorry. That’s all you can do, and if they don’t forgive you, it’s out of your hands. You did all you could.
4. If you regret something you did in the past, remember that it was once something you wanted very much and you can’t change it. So you might as well live with it in a positive way.
5. Just because they’re your family, doesn’t give them the right to hurt you. You aren’t obligated to love or be around your family if they treat you in negative ways.
6. Sometimes you need a day off, so, if you have to, sleep in until 3 o’clock, eat that extra piece of cake, or binge watch your favorite show.
7. If you ever feel like you’re alone, you aren’t. There will always be someone there.
8. Bad days happen. Don’t make rash decisions when these days or times come along. They will keep happening and there is nothing you can do about it, you just have to keep moving forward.
9. Don’t be afraid to reach out for help. We all need a shoulder to cry on sometimes when we are at our lowest points and that doesn’t make you weak, it makes you strong for knowing that you need to get out of the rut you’re in.
10. If someone is upset, they don’t want to talk about it, and they tell you to go away, don’t go away. They really want someone to care. It might be hard to talk about at that moment in time, but just sit there with them, don’t touch them and when they’re ready to talk about it, they know you’re there and you’re not leaving anytime soon.
11. Crying is ok. It doesn’t matter if you are a man or a woman. If you don’t cry and let out that sadness or frustration, it’ll come out one way or another, most often in a negative way.
12. Bubble baths will always be calming. It doesn’t matter how old you are, go out and buy some bubble bath and have a nice night.
13. Your body is perfect. It doesn’t matter if you don’t fit into a size one, or if you don’t have a six pack. It doesn’t matter if you fit into a size one, and you’re too muscly. It doesn’t matter if he doesn’t think you’re hot, or if she doesn’t. All that matters is self acceptance. If you learn to accept yourself, your body is perfect.
14. Happiness might seem impossible right now. But I said that too, and now, I can’t wait to wake up tomorrow."
i found myself on omegle
like are you fucking kidding me there were 44,000 people online but i’m still forever alone
I don’t think I’ve ever been so aggravated at a conversation before in my life
I couldn’t even get through it all it just pisses me off. I used to think like those guys before I came to tumblr I think. But now I realize how stupid that is. Guys are more normally rapists, she’s not saying girls don’t do it but there are more cases of men doing it omg realize that you idiots. Ugh….
And people wonder why I hate the human race. I don’t just hate men, or women. I hate everybody equally.